When Attachment is the Problem
This series provides a range of answers you can put to use in your work from the leaders in developing attachment-based psychotherapy. Expand your depth, range, and effectiveness as a therapist. You’ll learn to:
- Identify when a client is suffering from attachment-based issues
- Assess more accurately your clients’ different attachment styles and how to best address each one
- Better tune into the powerful nonverbal dimension of therapy, including cues from clients and your own nonverbal communication
- Create a safe environment for clients that enables you to establish a deeper therapeutic connection
- Apply the principles of Attachment Theory with couples, children, and families as well as pain and trauma sufferers
Want More Free Stuff?
You can view more free videos here. Or check out our free articles on attachment.
Do you learn by listening? Check out our audio courses on Anxiety, Depression & Grief, and Trauma.
Do you learn by watching? Check out our current online video courses here.
Did you know that when you sign up to be a member of the Networker community you get free stuff every month?